Plan Output Owner
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Plan Outputs Owner is responsible for ensuring all forecasts and planning parameters across ROP, EAS, and ILC meet established quality thresholds to provide acceptable outputs to all stakeholders. Additionally, this role works with IT and Business teams to manage continuous process improvement, to conduct internal and external trainings, and to serve as the main escalation point for DC stakeholders regarding final outputs. This role also plays a critical role in ensuring best practices are shared and followed by the Global working teams.
- Accountable for accuracy and consistency of all planning inputs and outputs on a daily basis
- Menu Item Forecast Accuracy
- ROP/EAS/ILC Final Outputs
- Customer Measures
- Monitor and ensure continuous improvement of output quality through ideation and creation of exception and monitoring approaches.
- Monitor quality of inputs to forecasting and supply chain processes.
- Evaluate system performance and pursue opportunities to improve efficiency and quality through day-to-day activities as well as by working through change requests with the Solutions and IT teams.
- Perform analysis for ad-hoc deliverables and critical tickets submitted as the main escalation point regarding plan outputs across all services.
- Ensure all external and internal stakeholders are trained on best practices and updates to processes and tools used to create all plan outputs.
- Work to ensure Jupiter information is provided within established timeframes to ensure all outputs reflect appropriate event activity.
- Responsible as back-up to all other Plan Output Owners.
- Lead business initiatives to secure new business as needed.
- Perform other duties as required .
Desired Skills & Experience
Education, Work Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain planning or related area
- Strong understanding of inter-relationships between forecasting, demand planning, and supply planning inputs and outputs
- Experience with a statistical software package (SAS, R, etc…)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc..)
- Demonstration of strong technical ability with proven record of working through critical issues in a time-bound environment
- Ability for exception management ideation and report creation using Tableau or Power BI
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to deliver outputs that drive quality outputs and continuous improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with all stakeholders
- High level of analytical and planning ability
- Manage cross-country relationships
- Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to juggle different tasks, effectively balance priorities, and be accepting of ambiguity
- Must have an extensive background in Supply Chain management, a solid track record of innovation and delivery, along with a strong customer focus. The ideal candidate will be driven & self-motivated
- Ability to sufficiently teach and train others on system and business processes
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with both internal and external customers
- Ability to manage and prioritize different tasks, effectively balance priorities, and be accepting of ambiguity
- Command skills
- Strong communication skills appropriate across all levels of the organization, including external customers
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and come up with alternative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead others
- Ability to work in dynamic and evolving environment
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
(Calibri 12pt Font, Custom Gray RGB 104 103 102 / Hex 686766)
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.