Partner Success Manager
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 360,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly one million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
The Partner Success Manager plays a vital role and is responsible for overseeing and managing G2’s strategic partnerships. The PSM must have extensive experience with leading and structuring multiple engagements with parallel work streams, spanning internal projects, partner onboarding, partner implementation and partner renewal conversations. This person should be detail oriented and have great customer relations and customer service skills. The Partner Success Manager will manage the launch of G2’s Integration Partner Program and be the glue between the product, marketing, sales and leadership resources needed to make that happen.
The Partner Success Manager must be solution-focused and deliver on goals both big and small. As the ringleader of daily programs & partner activities, this individual needs to drive all tactical elements, meet deliverable requirements, assess overall program change and risk management, deliver a seamless partner experience and juggle multiple engagements with ease. We know this is no small task, but we suspect the ideal candidate will be excited to dive right in and take charge!
You will be responsible for managing new customer deployments, managing project kickoffs, capturing business requirements, sharing best practices, and project managing overall deployment effort. In this role, you will coordinate all aspects of a services engagement between the Partner team, implementation engineers, and client resources.
- Execution: Manage cross-functional work streams across multiple projects and clients/phases, from Discovery and Strategy through Design, Build and Deployment.
- Documentation: Produce project lifecycle documentation, including project plans, weekly status reports, and all other documentation defining individual project requirements.
- Partner Relations: Establish strong relationships with partners and translate their day-to-day project needs clearly to the program team to drive high-quality deliverables and partner experience.
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders to ensure programs have the right resources allocated from multiple teams and disciplines.
- Efficiency: Prioritize and streamline tasks to ensure accuracy and efficiency, escalate issues when necessary.
- Pursue opportunities to both lead by example and foster the talents of high-performance team members.
- Gather, document, and maintain business requirements for new partner implementations.
- Provide guidance and best practices on how best launch and manage G2 Crowd Partner Programs
- Ensure partners' requirements are in line with the technical capabilities & attribution requirements of G2’s Partner solutions.
- Effectively manage project schedule with multiple concurrent implementations and report project status.
- Own/escalate any issues preventing successful implementations or ongoing Partner strategies.
- Develop functional & light-technical expertise with G2’s API solutions and maintain knowledge as features/capabilities continue to evolve and new/updated products are rolled out over time.
- Work cross-functionally to help plan, execute, and drive adoption of process improvements.
- Lead by example to contribute to a high performing, creative and collaborative culture.
- Detail-oriented, adaptability
- Superb customer facing communication skills, customer-focused mindset
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of project management, post-sales, strategic planning, or account management experience
- Experience working with enterprise customers
- B2B/technology industry experience or marketing industry experience
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.