ORIENTATION AND ONBOARDING COORDINATOR
Orientation and Onboarding Coordinator - (0100076)
The L&D OrientationandOn-Boarding Coordinator provides support to the Learning & Development team with coordination, logistics, problem solving and strategic execution of Conversant Media and Epsilon’s new hire programs. This may include managing classroom and webinar logistics, calendar and inbox management, course evaluation and improvement, reporting assisting, engineering or leading classroom and webinar facilitation, and other AdHoc responsibilities.
Collaborates with HR and L&D teams to manage Orientation and On-boarding programs by:
o Scheduling calendars
o Arranging facilities and materials for various office locations
o Ordering and managing training material
o Promoting and communicating courses and events
o Distributing pre-work and implementing evaluation surveys
Assist with classroom and webinar sessions through various initiatives by:
o Managing multiple facilitators in remote locations to execute bi-weekly company-wide live training
o Engineering and becoming an expert of Skype and WebEx sessions through training delivery and reporting
o Learning content and assisting senior-level facilitators through multiple sessions
o Creating resources to enhance classroom and webinar sessions including PowerPoint slides, handouts, workbooks, program collateral, etc.
Own L&D administrative duties by:
o Managing Career Destination (the learning management system) by:
§ Maintaining the course calendar
§ Tracking attendance and completion of course
§ Running usage reports
§ Assisting associates with course enrollment and rescheduling
§ Developing and maintain training metrics
o Serving as the point of contact for managing orientation and on-boarding requests.
o Create or edit course materials: PowerPoint slides, handouts, workbooks, program collateral, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 1 – 3 years of corporate experience required
· Superior communication with the ability to work cross-functionally and within a virtual work environment
· Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
· Results driven, self-motivated and detail oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment
· Experience with training or presentation delivery a plus
· Knowledge of software design tools such as Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, Adobe eLearning Suite (including Photoshop, Audition, Flash, Dreamweaver, Bridge, Media Converter, etc.) InDesign and Illustrator a plus
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.