Organizational Development Consultant
As an Organizational Development expert, you will be a critical team member of our innovative People Talent Development team that helps Enova maintain a well-rounded, diverse and high-performance culture. Our team consists of OD experts, instructional designers, facilitation experts, and overall high energy problem solvers. As part of the People Team, you help make Enova and awesome place to work. You will do the same by building trusted relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
What You'll Do Here:
- Think Critically and Solve Problems:
- Your superpower will be the ability to spot themes and trends from a range of data points, across stakeholders and occurrences and convey their importance to Enova’s leadership.
- You will advise on the best ways to continuously improve and enhance our people experience and engagement through targeted and sustainable actions.
- You connect the best ways for Enova to meet business goals at an increasingly better level through its people.
- You will partner with colleagues, People Business Partners, and leadership to influence the decisions we make around the full human performance continuum.
- Build Relationships:
- People will trust and reach out to you for guidance on all kinds of things like leadership development, retention programs, assessing capabilities, increasing engagement and retaining top talent.
- You will be known for your ability to listen and uncover relevant needs, even when its not evident or clear to the stakeholder.
- Your confidence and credibility will allow you to influence stakeholders to consider new approaches that may represent change but deliver high impact.
- Manage Projects:
- We can always do more to improve what we offer at Enova. You will lead projects that develop new development services and solutions through a broad team of People Business Partners, training experts and other subject matter experts.
- Your project management style means that the project team knows what must be delivered and how it’s execution it affects Enova’s people performance and engagement.
- Not all projects will be homegrown, so you will function as a liaison with academic, professional organizations and external providers to bring the latest and greatest the industry has to offer in house.
- Always Be Analyzing:
- Your analytical approach includes all the right methods of evaluation and assessment strategy but keeps things innovative by reaching beyond traditional HR tactics.
- Data is not something that overwhelms you. You know how to use it to tell a compelling story. And your stakeholders want to listen.
What We Need From You:
- 3- 5 years of experience in organizational development or related field
- BA; focus on Organizational Development, Human Resources, Education, Instructional Design, Organizational Behavior Management or Industrial / Organizational Psychology, or a performance-related discipline; or general MBA
- Must understand data manipulation within spreadsheets and databases
- Flair for creating compelling and effective communications
- Proven track record of leading projects from beginning to end to deliver results
- An eye for curriculum strategy, engagement norms, and performance standards
- Ability to serve as a trusted advisor
Stuff We Really Like, But Don't Require:
- Master's Degree, MBA or Industrial Psychology
- Experience evaluating and managing 3rd party vendor relationships
- Experience as professional services or internal consultant
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.