Manager, Transformation & Integration
Responsible for recognizing areas of improvement and implement necessary changes to enable a business to perform to its optimum ability. Oversee all areas of a business, implementing any operational changes and delivering measurable improvements. Build relationships with senior internal stakeholders to collaborate on implementation of process and technology initiatives.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our internal clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Proactively manage portfolio of transformational initiatives (process improvements, technology enhancements and implementations)
· Develop strategies to solve complex business challenges
· Work with business stakeholders to identify process and technology improvements and develop roadmaps for implementations.
· Contribute to the development of Business Process Management (BPM) practice
· Develop process management framework, tools and governance protocols
Required Skills and Experience:
· Experience of implementing large IT implementations
· Experience of Six Sigma or similar process improvement mechanisms
· Experience in managing large transformational programs
· Knowledge and understanding of business process management and modelling
· A strong team ethic and willingness to consider all other's points of view.
· Strong analytical skills and a naturally inquisitive nature
· Able to work effectively in a team and across multi-functional teams, including directing and motivating the work of others.
· Superior negotiation skills leading to timely and acceptable resolutions
· A Client Service oriented approach
· End to end business process modelling
· Process discovery and re-design
· Workflow management
· Facilitate workshops
· Interview stakeholders at middle management level
· Understand basic business architecture frameworks (for example, TOGAF, DoDAF)
INDEPENDENT CONTRIBUTOR: Fully functional and self-directed. Provides formal mentorship. High complexity assignments- owner. Moderate complexity assignments - owner (1 or >). Low complexity assignments - provide oversight/review. Regularly leads self and established as specialist. Sees the whole picture and adjusts work accordingly.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
RECRUITING INFORMATION Specific hiring needs may vary by location, industry, client, internal department and other business related factors. The qualifications section lists examples that may be used as guidance when populating required and preferred skills sections of recruiting requisitions / job postings.
Minimum of 5 – 6 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 4 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience. Client facing role with Big 4 is preferred.
Certifications: PMP, Six Sigma, Business Process Professional (CBPP)