Manager of Professional Services
What will you be working on?
Working with our Elegrity Connect Platform, the Manager of Professional Services will be responsible for the delivery of our sophisticated Business Process Management services and products to our clients. The individual will become an expert in our Conflicts Manager and Business Intake Manager solutions and will be involved in hands-on consulting and project management duties, including scoping, project planning, gathering business requirements and translating those business requirements into technical solutions. You will be directly managing our team of Project Managers & Solutions Analysts through the planning, staffing, and execution of our projects to our clients.
- Responsible for the delivery of consulting services through effective engagement and client management
- Create and enforce delivery procedures, with a focus on quality, client satisfaction, and project profitability
- Directly manage the delivery of projects, applying hands-on project management skills
- Provide billable project management services on large and small-scale projects and ensure the timely, on budget and quality-controlled execution of projects by the consulting group
- Work closely with the sales team to scope client engagements and create proposals
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in a business or technology-related field
- 10+ years of experience managing professional services (consulting) team through the implementation and delivery of sophisticated technology solutions across multiple, simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage technical personnel as well as large amounts of detailed information, including production of functional and technical specifications
- Consulting experience involving engagement with C-level or equivalent executives
- Knowledge of business process analysis and improvement methodologies
- Proficiency in several of the following core technologies: Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Microsoft SQL Server
- High level of commitment to quality
- Ability to generate and communicate innovative ideas in a collaborative environment
* Travel may be required to fulfill the duties of this position (up to 25%)
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com