Lead Implementation Consultant
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was difficult, too risky, and fraught with bias. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 500,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by over 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
Enterprise customers often use ERP systems like Oracle Netsuite and Sage Intacct to manage their finances. These ERP systems provide accounting functionality that is built on a multi-dimensional general ledger. The Lead Implementation Consultant is a financial customer success expert with ERP architecture experience who will help the Customer Success and Onboarding, Product, and Engineering teams to seamlessly integrate our products with a customer’s ERP instance.
- Lead onboarding initiatives with several enterprise customers every month
- Map out and understand customer accounting workflows by running discovery with senior members from the Finance team
- Immediately identify nuances of cash out, expenses, amortization and how vendor spend is flowing through the ledger
- Work with a team of API architects to translate a customer's specific accounting configuration in developer friendly terms to enable frictionless onboarding of customers
- Occasionally join sales calls and meetings, working with lead Account Executives on deals
- Guide product and engineering teams to improve the core product experience for new and existing customers by analyzing customer data and workflow patterns
- Deep understanding of accounting principles
- Superb customer-facing communication skills
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Customer-focused mindset
- Six or more years of experience implementing complex ERP systems
- Experience working with enterprise customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical/product-level knowledge of the following technology: NetSuite, Intacct, SAP Financials, Oracle Financials, Xero, Quickbooks, Concur
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.