Avant is revolutionizing the world of lending by lowering the costs and barriers of borrowing for everyday people. At our core, we are a technology company that builds advanced platforms and uses custom analytics. Today, we help underserved consumers, the majority of whom get fast funding on our online platform without having to talk to anyone. Tomorrow we plan to use our world class technology and underwriting capabilities to launch new products and bank partnerships that improve people’s financial lives.
We are looking for intellectually curious and highly motivated project managers who thrive in fast-paced startup environments to join our team. The Integrations Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to deliver new integration projects to completion. This client-facing role will require working closely with sales, customer success, engineering and product to launch partnerships and deliver new solutions to existing partners. We’ve already delivered best-in-class products to some of the world’s largest financial institutions, and with your skillset, will be able to expand our pipeline to include many more.
What you do at Amount:
- Client-facing project manager and primary point of contact for new customer onboarding and new product integrations
- Work closely with sales, product, customer success, and operations to convey evolving customer requirements
- Day-to-day management of the integration project plan across product, technology, operations, and other internal stakeholders
- Maintain an organized project using project management tools (e.g., JIRA)
- Track progress and provide ongoing communication to stakeholders and leadership
- Identify and help resolve project blockers
- Continuously identify and implement improvements to the integrations process
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Has a baseline understanding of technology (e.g., APIs, code, databases, infrastructure)
- Experience in a customer success organization at a B2B company preferred
- Proven organizational ability to plan and execute on multiple projects from end to end
- Prior usage of project management tools (e.g., JIRA)
- Understanding of agile software development life cycle methodology is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment; comfortable wearing many hats
- Strong collaborator and willingness to go above and beyond
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.