IT Project Manager
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of Infrastructure Project Management experience
- Agile knowledge, Kanban focus
- JIRA or Agile Central tool experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
We’d love to see:
- Project Management certification
- Application Development experience or interest
Impact you’ll make:
- Manage technology and consulting vendor / partner relationships, service delivery and overall performance as well as supervising IT staff and implementing IT policies and procedures.
- Collaborate and strategize with partners across organizational business units and divisions.
- Set standardization to better enable on-time, cost-controlled project delivery with exceedingly high quality within the CoE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.