Incident Response Manager – Program Lead
Can you balance a high attention to detail, excellent people skills and perseverance in a fast-paced IT Department? Do you have experience in IT Security?
McDonald’s, one of the most recognized brands in the world, is seeking a skilled Incident Response Manager to join our IT Security Delivery Assurance Team and support Strategic Programming for our Incident Response capability.
In this strategy oriented role, you will lead road mapping, penetration testing, multiple vendor relationships and deployment, program innovation, process improvement and compliance. In order to be successful, you are able to utilize IT tools, be responsible for documenting the necessary procedures and incident response plan of action needed to quickly mitigate and analyze security incidents as they occur. Your additional experience in process management and a familiarity with legal rules, regulations and platforms are also necessary. You are highly engaged in risk management and mitigation maintaining the forward momentum to assure all assets are operating at their full capacity and you are able to rapidly address security when needed.
That said, the biggest area of increase in our spending has been in technology, which is helping to drive our growth. We’re looking at how to use technology to improve the customer experience and build new customer experiences. We’re also exploring technologies that can help us reduce or eliminate repetitive tasks and make employees’ jobs more interesting and rewarding. With all the new projects and initiatives, it is an exciting time to be on the team that is helping to make a Better McDonald's!
· A minimum of 3-5 years in IT Security Incident Management
· Global problem and incident management experience
· Experience with security operations in working with a SOC/NOC
· Hands-on experience with security and access technologies
· Experience with prevention and threat detection devices
· Understanding of NIST Framework
· Understanding of project management and ITIL methodologies
· Passion and Personal Accountability
· Guidance Encase Forensics and chain of custody knowledge
· B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree is highly desired
· Strong strategy, process, and policy development skills
· You have a high level of communication and interpersonal skillsMcDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Create and maintain strategic roadmap
· Manage the execution of tabletops, audits, pen tests, MIM forum, vendor deliverables, and process improvements
· Create presentation and awareness material for evangelizing the incident response program
· Monitor internal and external policies for compliance.
· Develop security standards and standard methodologies for the organization.
· Plan and validate organization’s Incident Response plan (IR).
· Create and direct the security information assurance for the organization.
· Provides technical support for a comprehensive risk management program identifying critical processes and systems; current and projected threats; and system vulnerabilities.
· Research the latest information technology (IT) security trends.
· Ability to quickly classify an incident and guide the team towards the necessary course of action.
· Drive lessons learned and remediation activities throughout the organization.
· Recommend security enhancements to management or senior staff.
· Work with legal compliance, litigation, and privacy for forensics review of company assets.