Implementation Project Manager
Job Description Summary
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for leading the implementation of CCC’s core products and delivering a successful project for our clients with highest quality. Project managers are expected to have skills and knowledge of PMI standard for project management, subject matter experts for all CCC products we implement, and collaborate with numerous internal/external departments.
- Work with clients to establish the project scope, roles and responsibilities, deliverables, work-breakdown structure, and detailed project plan.
- Develop a strong understanding of the CCC Core products in order to become a subject matter expert.
- Verify Insurance Client/Business Partner’s documented workflow and recommend necessary modifications as needed.
- Validate documented goals and objectives with client.
- Establish roll-out strategy internally and with clients.
- Collaborating and coordinating with a variety of resources, their collateral and expertise for implementations of diverse and dynamic set of clients.
- Assign activities to team members.
- Coordination and communication between all stakeholders.
- Accurate and timely documentation of project phases, timelines, updates and outcomes.
- Proactive planning and preparation relative to overall success of projects.
- Work with managers to ensure proper resource allocation and business workflow expertise for each project.
- Coordinate tasks/resources and ensure the project’s successful execution and closure.
- Risk identification and formulate mitigation plan.
- Organize project artifacts and deliverables in a central repository to retain project knowledge.
- Regularly review project progress and control project expenditures.
- Facilitate internal/client project status meetings and workflow reviews.
- Provide progress reports to management.
- Establish and refine effective project management procedures.
- Capture actuals against project plan on a weekly basis.
- Follow standard project baseline strategies.
- Manage project variance leveraging a formal Change Management process.
- Up to 25% travel annually.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years prior project management experience
- PMP certified preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
- Software implementation experience preferred
- Automotive Insurance/Automotive Repair/Body Shop experience a plus
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!