The Implementation Lead (IL) is directly responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services. The Implementation Lead (IL) is accountable for the relationships for direct market clients during the implementation. The Implementation Lead is responsible for the quality and satisfaction of a new client implementation from the date of hire until the scope of services is transitioned to an ongoing state of service.
- Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners
- Lead and project manage the Health and Welfare Active/Retiree new client implementations to achieve individual, team, & company goals
- Lead Key meetings including Implementation kick-off meetings, status meetings, and other meetings during the implementation process with clients
- Manage timelines with other bswift implementation staff and clients
- Manage client expectations, anticipating possible issues and communicating turnaround times with reasonable delivery dates
- Proactively identifying and mitigating project risks while escalating when appropriate
- Manage project communication and governance by reporting a clear, consistent and accurate status reporting on a regular basis for client and internal bswift team leaders and peers
- Lead the team and client to define and document requirements by reviewing source documents (Legal Plan Documents, Summary Plan Descriptions, Human Resource Materials), identifying relevant plan administration information from those documents and inputting information into the requirements format including, but not limited to:
- Benefits Class Matrix, Plan Requirements Template, Rates, Permissions, Field Options, Site Text, Import files of Demographic and Benefit Data, and Export of vendor files as required
- Proactively consult clients on best practices and be a subject matter expert on necessary system and process changes to achieve client goals
- Research and recommend system enhancement based upon client needs (assist in the development of enhancement specifications with bswift Product Managers and Developers)
- Act as a coach and mentor for others
NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORK MAY BE NECESSARY
- Must have current or previous experience with benefits / implementation processes and methods
- 5+ years of client relationship, consulting and implementation experience
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.