Go-to-Market Manager, Analytics, Data Science & Optimization Products
The Go-to-Market Manager for our analytics, data science and optimization products will play a critical role in helping internal and external stakeholder understand how these solutions improve their supply chains and drive real value creation. You will position, message, train, and produce artifacts for the organization to ensure clarity & alignment on the value proposition and functionality of existing and/or new features.
The GTM Manager will deliver strategic information supporting sales enablement and account management retention and renewal. You will work closely with cross-functional peers in product, engineering, sales, marketing and operations to deliver superior product marketing materials.
- Manage Sprint Release Communication: this person will be responsible for creating and distributing product release notes to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the customer-facing documentation library of product features
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify target segments for product growth and differentiation
- Launch Enablement: coordinate cross-team product initiatives (e.g. International Expansion), develop product launch plans, work across the stakeholder community to drive alignment; and ensure business goals are established/tracked with each launch.
- Assist in creating external collateral, and train all teams on the feature value proposition, positioning, and how it aligns with company goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Communication, Operations, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related analytical field
- MBA desirable but not required
- 2+ years of background experience in Supply Chain/Logistics
- Highly analytical
- Strong project management skills
- B2B marketing or product marketing experience (preferably in technology)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative and communication (verbal and written) skills
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.