Global Customer Growth Program Manager
Collaborative - Problem-Solver - Customer-Focused --- Does this sound like you?
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
The Customer Growth Program Manager will be a member of the Global Strategic Engagement & Growth team within the Global Operations organization. This team is tasked with deepening customer engagement, lifetime value, and profitability of our customers. He/She will be responsible for launching and managing revenue generating programs. This will include working with stakeholders to get input, with our internal and external contact centers on program implementation, and with additional key partners like legal, marketing, training, QA, and reporting. This individual will report to the Manager of Customer Growth.
You'll spend time on the following:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, including management of concurrent international projects in a fast paced environment
- Establish strong working relationships with colleagues and teams across multiple departments to effectively collaborate and achieve results
- Facilitate and proactively drive issue resolution, follow-up, and elimination of roadblocks
- Implementation & Ongoing Management of Programs
- Manage internal and external contact centers towards achieving specific KPIs to achieve revenue generating goals, including leading coordination meetings & driving adoption
- Build, track, and enhance relevant incentive programs for contact centers
- Track, analyze and report on KPIs, including identifying opportunities to improve programs and drive immediate results
- Review and assess chat transcripts and call recordings, and communicate issues and enhancements with relevant operations leaders
Optimization and Enhancement of Programs:
- Identify and implement identified opportunities with existing programs, collaborating with the broader team to share best practices
- Innovate and test customer facing messaging, marketing, and customer experience
We're excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years of overall business experience; 2+ years experience with project management or marketing experience
- Prior International (non-US) experience highly preferred
- Proven self starter; ability to work independently and effectively escalate concerns in a timely manner
- Superior project management skills and experience driving multiple, complex initiatives concurrently
- Strong organization, prioritization, and decision making skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail; accuracy when working with numbers
- Comfort with data and experience preparing reporting/documentation for use in senior level meetings
- Proficiency in Excel, Project (or other project management software) and PowerPoint (and/or equivalent Google tools)
- Experience working with contact centers and/or in operations organizations preferred.
- Experience working in a global and cross-functional organization and/or startup environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and/or PMP certification preferred
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members and learn more about our employee resource groups. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.