Global Customer Growth Program Manager
Collaborative - Problem-Solver - Customer-Focused --- Does this sound like you?
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
The Customer Growth Program Manager will be a member of the Global Strategic Engagement & Growth team within the Global Operations organization. This team is tasked with deepening customer engagement, lifetime value, and profitability of our customers. You will be responsible for launching and managing revenue generating programs. This will include working with stakeholders to get input, with our internal and external contact centers on program implementation, and with additional key partners like legal, marketing, training, QA, and reporting. You will report to the Manager of Customer Growth.
Sound good so far?
You'll spend time doing the following:
- You will develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, including management of concurrent international projects in a fast paced environment
- You will establish strong working relationships with colleagues and teams across multiple departments to effectively collaborate and achieve results
- You will also Facilitate and proactively drive issue resolution, follow-up, and elimination of roadblocks
Implementation & Ongoing Management of Programs
- Manage internal and external contact centers towards achieving specific Key Performance Indicators to achieve revenue generating goals, including leading coordination meetings & driving adoption
- Build, track, and enhance relevant incentive programs for contact centers
- Track, analyze and report on Key Performance Indicators, including identifying opportunities to improve programs and drive immediate results
- Review and assess chat transcripts and call recordings, and communicate issues and enhancements with relevant operations leaders
Optimization and Enhancement of Programs
- Identify and implement identified opportunities with existing programs, collaborating with the broader team to share best practices
- Innovate and test customer facing messaging, marketing, and customer experience
We're excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years of overall business experience; 2+ years experience with project management or marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or PMP certification highly desirable.
- Prior International (non-US) experience highly preferred
- You are a proven self starter; ability to work independently and effectively escalate concerns in a timely manner
- You have excellent project management skills and experience driving multiple, complex initiatives concurrently
- Strong organization, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Superior written and verbal presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail; accuracy when working with numbers
- Comfort with data and experience preparing reporting/documentation for use in senior level meetings
- Proficiency in Excel, Project (or other project management software) and PowerPoint (and/or equivalent Google tools)
- Experience working with contact centers and/or in operations organizations preferred
- Experience working in a global and cross-functional organization and/or startup environment preferred