Global Customer Engagement Project Manager
Collaborative - Problem-Solver - Customer-Focused --- Does this sound like you?
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
The Global Customer Engagement Project Manager will be a member of the Global Strategic Engagement & Growth team within the Global Operations organization. This team is tasked with deepening customer engagement, lifetime value, and profitability of our customers. You will be responsible for collaborating with a number of colleagues and teams on the planning, implementation and management of various projects that are critical to supporting our Customer Engagement strategy, including activation of new customers and retention of at risk customers. This will include working with stakeholders to get input, with product teams on technology features and enhancements, with our internal and external contact centers on program implementation and management and with additional key partners like marketing, training, QA, data science, reporting and analytics. You will report to the Senior Manager, Global Customer Engagement.
Have we piqued your interest so far?
You'll spend time on the following:
- You will be developing and maintaining comprehensive project plans
- You'll manage concurrent projects with global teams in a fast paced environment, while maintaining strong communication and documentation
- Facilitating and proactively driving issue resolution, follow-up and elimination of roadblocks
- Leading project meetings, and creating and distributing regular written updates
- Reviewing and assessing chat/email transcripts and call recordings
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting results
- Establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and teams across multiple departments to effectively collaborate to achieve results
We're excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years of overall business experience; 2+ years experience in a project management capacity, where strong execution was necessary to drive business results in a fast-paced and demanding setting
- Bachelor’s degree and/or PMP certification highly desirable
- You are a proven self starter; able to work independently and effectively advance concerns in a timely manner
- You have excellent project management skills and experience driving multiple, complex initiatives concurrently
- You have strong organization, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Comfort with data and experience preparing reporting/documentation for use in senior level meetings
- Excellent attention to detail; accuracy when working with numbers
- Proficiency in Excel, Project (or other project management software) and PowerPoint (and/or equivalent Google tools)
- You have experience working with contact centers and/or in operations organizations
- Preferably you've worked in a global and cross-functional organization and/or startup environment