Experienced Consultant, RPA Developer
Experienced Consultant, RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you're up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is seeking an experienced consultant with expertise in robotic process automation and technology project implementations to work with our clients to solve automation needs. Experienced consultants will be responsible for working directly with multiple clients in various industries as a member of our Operations Excellence Practice here at West Monroe Partners.
What will you be doing?
* Build and deploy RPA Bots – primarily using UiPath
* Troubleshoot and enhance performance for developed RPA bots
* Provide ongoing operational RPA support (upgrades, defect fixes, process change activities)
* Participate in RPA candidate analysis efforts
* Participate in RPA design efforts (process analysis, value analysis, data analysis, etc.)
We need someone who has real world experience working with:
* 1-2 year(s) of relevant RPA development experience using UiPath
* 1-2 year(s) of experience in programming (VB.NET, JSON, C#, etc.)
* Demonstrated expertise with at least one full life cycle RPA engagement across strategy, design and implementation
What else do you need to bring to the table?
* Agile software development experience
* Prior consulting experience preferred but not required
* Desire and ability to work towards leading a team of 2-5 other RPA developers
* Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen technical, business and consulting skills
* Ability to multi-task and work on multiple client projects simultaneously
* Expert level in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel (knowledge of VBA/macros a plus)
* Excellent leadership, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
* Willingness to travel
* B.A. or B.S. in a relevant field
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.