Enterprise Project Manager
Enterprise Project Manager
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 480,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is looking for an Enterprise Project Manager who will be responsible for planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting on all enterprise projects as well as directing internal project resources. This person should be detail oriented and have great customer service skills. The Enterprise Project Manager will ensure that enterprise customers implement G2 Crowd offerings efficiently and receive ROI.
- Manage a book of G2 Crowd enterprise projects
- Ensure customer satisfaction and value recognition, working closely with the enterprise account executive and enterprise customer success manager to drive customer retention via successful project completion
- Foster strong partnerships with customers, stakeholders, and sponsors within complex enterprise org structures
- Create and manage project plans, define project schedules, and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Identify barriers to project success, define resolutions, and manage action plans with internal resources
- Use Salesforce and other tools to track and report on project activity
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Evaluate and assess results of projects
- Continually suggest and collaborate on ways to improve all processes and the customer experience
- Detail-oriented, adaptability
- Superb customer facing communication skills, customer-focused mindset
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of project management, strategic planning, risk management and/or change management experience
- Experience working with enterprise customers
- B2B/technology industry experience or marketing industry experience
- Proficiency in project management software tools
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.