EDI Project Lead
The EDI Project Manager is directly responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services. The EDI Project Manager will help support the requirements, system development, and testing of vendor interfaces for direct or channel partner clients.
- Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners
- Work with the Client Relationship Manager and Implementation Leaders to manage the relationship with the carriers/vendors for our clients by setting up and leading meetings, leading requirements discussions and status meetings with carriers/vendors
- Manage timelines with other bswift ongoing and implementation staff and clients
- Manage client and carrier/vendor expectations, anticipating possible issues and communicating turnaround times with reasonable delivery dates
- Complete requirements discussions, perform analysis and configure system as needed and lead the team with other bswift resources to meet client deliverables; including, but not limited to:
- Define required layouts/file specifications, frequency of file transmission, connectivity options/information, etc
- Configuring system as needed based on clients plan requirements listed above to produce vendor files
- Testing planning and working with a EDI Analyst for testing new and existing files to ensure accuracy of client system configuration
- Researching and resolving vendor/client inquiries regarding system and process issues
- Continuously refine and improve efficiency of the vendor interface exchange process
- Proactively identifying and mitigating project risks
- Proactively consult clients on best practices and necessary system and process changes to achieve client goals
- Research and recommend system enhancements based upon client needs
- Act as a coach and mentor for others (EDI Analyst, Ongoing Team, and Implementation Team)
3-5 years of Demonstrated leadership
3-5 years of project management experience.
3-5 years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
Must have current or previous experience with ongoing benefits / implementation processes
5+ years of benefits vendor file experience
Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material
Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
Night or weekend work may be necessary to meet client deliverables
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Business/ is desired
Information Technology/ is desired
Healthcare Management/ is desired
Insurance/ is desired
Functional - Project Management/Project Manager/1-3 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Project management/1-3 Years
Functional - Human Resources//1-3 Years
Technical - EDI/EDI/1-3 Years/
Technical - Database/SQL Server/1-3 Years/
General Business/Applying Reasoned Judgment/MASTERY
General Business/Communicating for Impact/MASTERY
General Business/Consulting for Solutions/ADVANCED
General Business/Ensuring Project Discipline/ADVANCED
General Business/Maximizing Work Practices/ADVANCED
General Business/Turning Data into Information/MASTERY
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.