Director of Project Management, Predictive Capacity Management
You want to be a part of something historic and play an integral role in our success!
You are an aggressive, energetic, creative self-starter who compels others to get on board. You communicate an inspired and optimistic vision and win over colleagues, customers and business partners alike with your articulate communication and negotiating skills. You are known for your high-achievement, positive energy, entrepreneurial and strategic operating skills, and you're constantly on the lookout for a better more efficient way to achieve results. You are able to drive collaboration, build, and manage change.
In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Deep understanding of the business, technical contexts, and processes.
- Desire to build and drive change through data driven decisions.
- Innovative vision and foresight to drive change.
- Customer obsessed-Possess the can-do attitude to stop at nothing to service the client. Failure is never an option.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for building and leading a change management team empowered to design, execute, and scale a new business line within FourKites. You will partner closely with product and engineering to implement our newest service line across key clients. You and your team will work directly with carriers, shippers, and intermediaries to drive change. In addition to managing change, you will be responsible for iteration of our Predictive Capacity Management platform. The ideal candidate is operational, entrepreneurial, and analytical in nature. They have know how to operationalize new big ideas with a bias for action and execution. They have a proven ability to build and scale high-performing teams across multiple functions and are an intuitive leader and have the ability to drive collaboration across multiple stakeholders. They are entrepreneurial and obsessed with delivering the best possible results and experience for FourKites’ clients. They are motivated by building the future and changing an industry, are a proven operator, can dig deep into the data to solve issues.
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA or equivalent educational background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- People Management skills
- Deep understanding and proficiency in designing program and process management frameworks
- 10+ years of experience with leading, building, and scaling teams
- Proven track record of operationalizing complex ideas and/or products in a high growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement change across large complex clients
- Consulting background with industry experience
- Technical background with SQL, R, Python, and/or Tableau
We offer aggressive compensation packages and stock option plans structured to reward your efforts; you'll experience career growth and opportunity based on personal achievement, and you'll be surrounded by a team of leaders and teammates who are determined to succeed on a daily basis.
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.