Director of Program Management
As the Director of Program Management, you will report directly to the Vice President of Product and User Experience and be responsible for growing the first program management team at Vivid Seats. This is a unique opportunity to create something that does not exist and fill a meaningful organizational gap, while delivering high impact along the way.
Primary Functions Are:
- Determine and set the organizational direction for the Program Management Office
- Recruit, hire, and manage a team of Project Managers
- Act as an advisor to the executive level regarding program portfolio
- Promote management visibility of projects and programs within the organization
- Ensure project teams have the knowledge, skills, resources, and funding to plan and execute their project
- Establish methods to appropriately select and assign project managers to projects based on their experience and the organizational need
- Establish the processes and systems to manage, monitor, and report on project performance according to defined scope, time, and budget
To Be Successful You'll Need:
- 10+ years of Project Management experience in technology organizations
- 3+ years leading and developing project management teams, both local and remote
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Experience with the test and learn organizational framework
- Experience influencing and creating a culture that efficiently yields results
- Superior verbal and written communication and ability to adjust to all audiences
- Ability to sell your vision across all levels of an organization
- Track record in creating processes
- Budget and forecasting experience
- PMP and Agile training/certification is a plus
What We Offer
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that you have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606