Cloud Services Manager - Cloud Onboarding
What Will You be Working On?
iManage LLC is searching for a Cloud Services Manager – Cloud Onboarding to be responsible for the day to day iManage Cloud Customer Portfolio deployment planning, management including overall Cloud customer satisfaction and reference-ability. This position will be responsible for Cloud customer account administration, support, and direction while ensuring day-to-day operational success. In addition, the Cloud Services Manager interfaces directly and provides guidance to the iManage Cloud customer’s implementation services provider (iManage Partners), including key stakeholders such as the project manager, business sponsor, networking, and operations teams to ensure iManage Cloud onboarding success. This position will work closely with the internal iManage team such as Cloud Operations and Cloud Support team to ensure continuity when a customer transitions from implementation to ongoing operations in the iManage Cloud. This position also interfaces directly with iManage pre-sales, sales, legal, cloud operations, technical support and engineering teams on behalf of the iManage Cloud customer and is ultimately responsible for overall iManage Cloud customer care.
- Provide day to day management of assigned cloud onboarding portfolio for project tasks and communications
- Proactively manages the relationship with internal and outsourced iManage Cloud implementation partners and customers, including setting expectations regarding deliverables and schedules; ensuring that the project team members are effectively communicating and collaborating
- Establishes and maintains a business relationship with the iManage Cloud customer as well as the customer’s implementation team to ensure customer satisfaction with the implementation; serves as the first line of response for customer escalations during implementation
- Interfaces with internal iManage teams to ensure successful delivery of the components required for an iManage Cloud implementation including iManage CloudOpS, Networking, R&D, Pre-Sales, Sales, and Product Management.
- Maintain cloud-related customer data in appropriate systems including: Salesforce, DevOps, ZenDesk, etc.
- Listen to customer and partner feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Assist with developing relationships with onboarding customers/partners that promote retention and loyalty.
- Ensures that new customers are referenceable 60 days after go-live for new deployments and upgrades
- Learning and supporting iManage Cloud Product lines for customer onboarding
- Educate iManage cloud implementation partners for cloud onboarding processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration, Information Management, Computer Science or the equivalent
- Minimum 3-5+ Years’ experience managing software implementation projects
- Project Management
- SaaS/PaaS implementation
- Excellent business communication, organizational and project management skill set
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Information Management, Computer Science or equivalent
- 7-10 years managing software implementation projects
- Working knowledge of iManage products
- Use of SalesForce and ticketing systems
- Team player; works well independently and as part of a team
- PMP certification
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com