Client Delivery Manager
Client Delivery Manager
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for a steadfast Client Delivery Manager. Is it you?
Strategic, reliable, and determined, you’re the right person to lead a team. You have a knack for project management and ensure deadlines are met. You have a successful approach to working with clients, determining expectations, and executing deliverables in an efficient, accurate manner. Having a team under you makes you that much more motivated, leading all of you to succeed together.
Here’s what a Client Delivery Manager does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Map out quarterly strategy to lead client team and prioritize workloads for all team members.
- Work closely with DevOps team to ensure timely, accurate builds and execution of client-related product updates.
- Lead standing meetings with team to assure all members are focused on the same priorities, as determined by client need.
- Develop metrics to measure team and client success, and present metrics to Director of Operations on a quarterly basis or on request.
- Identify best practices and share across team/company where applicable.
- Work with Client Relationship Manager to understand and deliver upon client needs and expectations.
- Resolve escalated issues when and make final decisions on how to execute client timelines.
- Determine when to escalate development-related tickets to necessary parties.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field—or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of work experience at Evive or in a similar business environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in project management practices; PMP preferred.
- Experience with software-development practices in a SaaS environment.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office with casual attire
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, organic fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid time off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid sick time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- ...and we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.