Job Description Summary
CCC's consultants provide support to clients as partners in optimizing their operations. Consultants support CCC sales and account managers by recommending process improvement solutions, developing strategies, and building business cases to justify investment in CCC's products.
CCC’s consultants serve as the eyes and ears to our market and identify opportunities to enhance CCC’s product suite by working with the broader CCC team to bring new and enhanced solutions to market.
CCC’s Solutions & Consulting Practice is made up of individuals that leverage their management consulting experience and skills to drive value creation for CCC’s clients.
The ideal candidate will bring strong consulting skills including critical thinking, oral and written communication skills, business process design, and financial and operational analysis skills. Knowledge of Auto and Casualty insurance vertical claims processes and insurance operations is key to becoming a top performer within CCC.
· Leverage strategic and operational business consulting skills to help clients improve their claim outcomes, operational efficiencies, and customer service.
· Partner with prospective and current customers to identify and evaluate opportunities for performance improvement.
· Analyze client’s financial and operational performance, evaluate business processes and operations, and recommend solutions to improve customer satisfaction, indemnity accuracy and operational efficiency.
· Partner externally with clients and internally with account teams to design target SaaS implementations appropriate to client businesses with corollary solutions that address existing client conditions and scale for future opportunities.
· Assess outcome and highlight benefits for clients on an ongoing basis.
- An undergraduate degree is required, an advanced degree, particularly an MBA, is strongly preferred
- Three to six years in a management consulting environment focused on operational engagements
- Functional/Industry OR Management Consulting experience with Casualty insurance verticals, specifically claims process and operations
- Adept at business case requirement gathering, including ability to confidently draw out necessary data by asking questions that lead to meaningful conclusions
- Ability to identify and evaluate performance improvement opportunities, leveraging financial and operational metrics
- Business process design and complex business modeling experience including ease and comfort leveraging data to draw and support conclusions from analysis
- Generates multiple alternative solutions and makes systematic comparisons of them
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at CXO and VP levels
- At minimum, strong aptitude in Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaborate and influence internally across functional and technology service groups
- Deep knowledge of the insurance claims process, particularly Auto physical and Auto Casualty verticals
- Able to cite specific examples in which they have successfully operated in a cooperative/ collaborative way while involving multiple parts of their management teams in the sales and marketing process
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!