Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of business continuity, IT disaster recovery and crisis management solutions for the enterprise.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform.
Offering a new and better approach to Business Continuity Management, Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of technology. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with a passion for solving business problems using the latest cloud-based technologies. Sound interesting? Then read on!
At Fusion, the Advisory Consultant is a resource with strong consulting service delivery skills. The Advisory Consulatant can autonomously deliver multiple client engagements, while also identifying future pre-sales opportunities. They are highly competent or experienced in one or more designated solution focus areas and are capable of managing complex solutions. Through sound techniques, strong technical skills, and exceptional client relationships, the Advisory Consultant will establish a value-add relationship with the client and the Fusion Risk Management team.
- 3-8 years of BC/DR and/or Risk Management industry experience, with experience leading and/or participating in Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery strategic initiatives or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience coordinating, participating, and/supporting BC/DR consulting engagements including scheduling and overall engagement management
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience in Business, Risk Management, Emergency Response, Business Continuity Management, and/or Crisis Management
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to develop and maintain detailed project schedules
- Meeting management skills and conflict resolution skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy along with ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills as well as prior success working with engineers
- Ability to balance and prioritize conflicting requirements
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- BC/DR Industry certification (BCI, DRII, etc.) or equivalent desired
- BC/DR consulting and/or direct practitioner experience desired
The Associate Advisory Consultant must be based in the United States, near a major international airport
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.