- Are you a master communicator, deadline guru, engaging facilitator and creative problem solver? If so, then you might be our next Project Manager.This individual is driven by uncovering improvements and defining the project need. They are the expert in planning, executing and delivering the project on set timelines, business requirements, and available resources. This individual will work with the Director of Business Improvement to attain resources and coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party vendors to complete projects according to plan.Job responsibilities and Qualifications:
Oh, and if that isn’t enough, what about some of the perks you earn from working here at Guaranteed Rate and being part of the family:
- Having worked at a startup company prior
- Work extremely well in a high paced, rapidly growing, high energy business
- Be able to provide advice on the management of projects
- Carry out risk assessment
- Lead projects, take over projects and see them thorough to competition
- Process flow and manage vision boards
- Lead daily scrums and record project update and overall progress
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Define project tasks and resources requirements
- Develop full scale projects plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- 2 years or more of Project Managers experience
- Having worked in a startup environment is a huge plus
- Our location rocks – right off the brown line at Irving Park. Our home base is a hip office with exposed brick and duct work, windows we can actually open during the summer, and an open floor plan. Rather than a cubicle life, we work in an open and collaborative environment.
- An in-house café offers breakfast, lunch and a late afternoon healthy snack. We subsidize all meals so you’ll never pay full price.
- Access to the office gym for only $20 a year. Yes, a whole year! There is also yoga, cross fit, and boxing offered for a very small fee. We want our folks happy, healthy, and feeling good.
- A FREE on-site nurse. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all?
- A 5,000 square foot rooftop deck that’s available to everyone all day and all evening with WiFi, two bars, music, grills, fun umbrellas, a ping pong table, corn hole, and fire pits. All of this is offered when Chicago gives us those non-snow covered days.
- Holiday parties? We got’em!! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employees), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc.
- Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and Limbo. We always keep you guessing, participating, and wanting more.
- 401k with percentage matching, Blue Cross health care coverage (yup, dental and vision too), short-term disability, life insurance, and even legal assistance (for a small monthly fee)…and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
- Work for the #16 Top 100 Companies to work for in Chicago.
Read Full Job Description