Sr Product Manager
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Product Management team is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the lifecycle of the products in Arity’s growing product portfolio. This job is responsible for making sure that we are building the right products and then defining the KPIs that act as leading indicators for success. Our purpose is to work collaboratively across teams at Arity to drive the most impactful work for the organization forward.
The Product Manager on the Shared Mobility team manages strategic product vision, product discovery, roadmaps, and backlog to maximize the customer value provided by their product. Successful Product Managers help to identify assumptions and validate those assumptions through the use of product discovery techniques. The Product Manager is responsible for working closely with key stakeholders and partners, ensuring the successful definition and execution of go-to market and communications strategies for their products. Product Managers are also responsible for actively participating in our learning culture; including coaching and mentoring staff, stakeholders and peers.
• Create, drive and execute product strategy for a heavily analytics-based product in our growing shared mobility product portfolio.
• Use customer feedback, detailed market analysis, and data gathering to make decisions about product strategy.
• Define and manage metrics to measure the success of your efforts and to inform the overall product strategy.
• Know your customer; invest significant time speaking with your current and potential customers to understand their needs & habits.
• Engage in discovery/test & learn activities to quickly validate assumptions and product direction.
• Decompose complex problems into smaller manageable tasks by creating and prioritizing a backlog for your engineering, data science, and UX team.
• Ensure the successful execution of development standards to ensure tight feedback loops and clear product definition.
• Manage delivery and operation of product across sales, marketing, finance, data science, engineering, compliance, and operations.
• Create go-to-market plans.
• Coach and mentor members of the team as well as members of the cross-functional development organization on how to collaborate and conduct idea generation, consumer research, test design and execution, measurement, product implementation, customer interactions and roll out.
- • 8+ years relevant new product or technology development experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards action, preferably with experience shipping software.
• Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs where you had the accountability to determine the best course of action to meet your goals
• Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to a new product development team with proven experience in data-driven decision making
• Clear passion for topics of technology products and an ability to identify possibilities to innovate in our product space
• Ability to be self-directed and to proactively anticipate problems and seek opportunities
• Ability to analyze and interpret moderate to complex concepts
• Understanding of and experience working in a development environment
• Demonstrated ability to communicate across multiple levels of leadership
• MBA degree
Heads up: when you click “apply now” you’ll be directed to the Allstate careers site. You’re still looking at an Arity job, but because we were founded by Allstate, we share the same application system.