Sr Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Why is our Product Management team the next step for you?
The Product Management team is tasked with building out an entirely new platform and architecture for a multi-brand $1B+ digital company. Our team will act without politics and hierarchy and will quickly advance new innovative ideas and solutions through a modern agile model. You will be part of a core group of engineers, designers and product management experts who will lead the way for the entire company; changing its culture and transitioning our technology to be the forefront of the business revolution as we strive to own the worldwide floral market.
What You Will Contribute:
- Ownership of the success and lifecycle of how customers' contact information is managed with the outcome of protecting (and authenticating) our customers' privacy. You will set the product vision and drive relentlessly towards improvement to your KPIs.
- Work closely with technologists and data scientist in building cutting edge solutions to speed our decisions with real-time advanced modeling techniques.
- Push big change by starting small, testing and learning your way to something new. (Pilot and Prove)
- Be a champion for changing the way people think about building products and solving problems. Solve the right problems and hold on the wrong ones.
- Connect creatively by jumpstarting a self-supporting community that sows the right seeds, builds the right tools, and integrates the right off-the-shelf products.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize voice of the customer into the product backlog. Understand the competitive landscape for your "product" and help suggest, stimulate, and drive innovation.
What's in it for your:
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours, healthy vacation plan, annual discretionary bonus).
- A relaxed work environment (casual attire welcome, onsite gym with classes, etc.)
- Ability to craft and blend cultures across multiple cities and continents and help shape our future.
- Lines of business and technology organization ready to embrace the product management role and the value it brings to our organization.
- A "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, other product managers and executive leadership.
- Perfect place to grow and bring digital transformation. High-powered, fast paced work environment offers an equally fast-paced path to grow in your career.
What we Seek:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5+ years in Product Ownership or Product Management
- Drive innovative client-facing products and customer experience concepts working with extended team of business manager, designers, technology, and cross functional teams that will support products post launch.
- Write and present top-notch product story and requirement document, driven by user insights, with input from internal stakeholders and at times external clients. Ability to pivot quickly on new revealing data.
- Analyze and present hard data and metrics to back up assumption and feature concepts and also to set targets and measure key performance indicators.
- Track product bugs and poor experience points to define areas for constant enhancement and optimization within the customer experience.
- Act as an internal evangelist for the assigned product(s). Collaborate with internal stakeholders to developer and optimize messaging and supporting collateral to enable marketing, selling, and support for feature areas.
- Understand and discuss technical concepts, and propose new product ideas with non-
- A true collaborator with strong written and oral communication skills.
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of technology, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business.
FTD Companies is a global premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.
FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies. Our diversified portfolio of brands includes the following trademarks: Interflora, ProFlowers®, Shari's Berries®, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely and Gifts.com.
FTD’s mission is to inspire, support and delight our customers when expressing life’s most important sentiments. We strive to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world.