Sr. Integrated Product Analyst
Provides a consistent, effective operating structure for software development projects through sound business, system and quality analysis.
- Owns the creation and execution of specific deliverables as part of a scrum team aligned to a specific product area. Ensures the quality and completeness of solutions delivered each sprint and release.
- Manages analysis and translates business needs to create high-quality solutions.
- Conducts interviews, fact-finding, and independent research to design creative and scalable solutions.*
- Conducts impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology.*
- Documents features and user stories with acceptance criteria that help ensure product quality and meet or exceed customer expectations.*
- Develops business workflow diagrams and assists in the development of data models and interface design specifications.*
- Participates in collaborative solution sessions with technical, business, operations and client stakeholders.
- Accountable for quality of end-product, driven by assisting in the creation of acceptance criteria and test cases, and contributing to the review of Test Planning strategies.
- Guides and advises less-experienced Analysts.
- Supports bswifts AGILE project management methodology by utilizing internal procedures and tools and identifying areas for methodology improvement.
- Must possess sound knowledge of structured software development lifecycles, methodologies inclusive of Agile.
- Ability to successfully interact with Product Managers, Software Engineers and Business representatives at various levels.
- 2-4 years Product, Business, System or Quality Analyst experience.
- Bachelors degree in a Business, Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.