Senior Product Manager/Product Director
Who We Are: Vivid Seats is the fastest-growing online marketplace for sports, theatre, and concert tickets. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best ticket buying experience in the industry. We offer the perks, culture, and opportunity of an entrepreneurial start-up, supported by the scale, stability, and resources of over a decade of profitable growth.
At Vivid Seats, you won't ever be a sub or sitting on the bench — we'll give you the opportunity to carry the rock or grab the mic starting day one.
If you enjoy continually looking for ways to make an impact on your team, organization, and industry, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for an innovative, flexible, on-your-feet problem solver who has a track record of successful execution and product strategy. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can quickly assess situations and make recommendations for key decisions. You will have end-to-end product ownership of multiple product lines, responsible for setting the strategy, researching and deeply understanding customer needs, defining and prioritizing the road map, and delivering the product to market. Most importantly, you are able delivery outstanding results, quickly, with high quality and have exceptional communication skills (able to speak the language of end-users, management, design, and development).
- Works across the organization (including customer support, sales, accounting, vendor relationship, proprietary tools etc.) to bring new features to market, manage them over time, and deliver business results while communicating and influencing effectively
- Delivers quickly with minimal direction or oversight; responsible for end-to-end, high quality delivery of complex projects
- Identifies problems and takes ownership of resolution
- Leads team in planning, estimations, and design sessions
- Conducts industry research and competitive analysis to stay ahead of industry trends, product & technology developments, and consumer demand
- Partners with multiple stakeholders to understand requirements, tradeoffs of different project scopes and implementations
- Writes clear user stories for a project as part of an agile delivery team
- Analyzes user data and feedback to measure the effectiveness and competitiveness of the product
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and best practices and picks up new concepts quickly
- Displays deep expertise of all products touched by team
- Applies knowledge of team's business domain to positively guide design and delivery
- Provides high-level relative effort and value estimates of ambiguous features with limited inputs in order to facilitate prioritization
- Has a holistic understanding of full product development lifecycle and uses this understanding to define best practices for team and drive improvements in all aspects of product delivery
- Leads team through making well-reasoned design decisions; able to develop and defend an approach while considering pros and cons of multiple implementations
- Verifies stories are implemented as intended, records bugs, and assists the development team in driving resolution
- Performs regression and usability tests across multiple platforms
- Is able to handle challenges independently, yet knows when and how to escalate
- Is creative as solving issues and assessing all options
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years prior experience in Product Management
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering, or related field, preferred
- Experience with web and mobile technologies and products required
- Experience in an Agile environment
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, substantial individual and team-based bonus opportunities, aggressive promotion timelines, and a variety of workplace perks. Specifically, staff has access to discounted event tickets, frequent in-office catered meals, monthly happy hours, team outings, free in-building gym memberships, subsidized healthy meal and snack programs, and summer sports leagues. Standard benefits are also offered including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) plan with employer match, flexible hours and paid time off, and transit plan discounts.
Vivid Seats is an equal opportunity employer. Vivid Seats prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.