Senior Product Manager
Job Description Summary
The Senior Product Manager for Quality Repair will lead the exciting shift in the collision repair industry towards ever increasing vehicle complexities from improved vehicle safety and autonomy. This newly created role will run a product portfolio of great importance and has received significant product investments. Great responsibilities come with high visibility and will require an experienced product leader.
The responsibilities include managing a product portfolio through all phases of the product lifecycle from cradle to grave. Including determining customer needs and priorities, building business cases for new products and significant product enhancements, partnering with engineering leadership to ensure effective development and implementation of product plans. Also, work with the markets to ensure effective product, pricing, and positioning for the market.
- Conduct visits with customers, perform market analysis, and work with internal teams - Sales, Marketing, Development, Technical Support, etc. - to uncover market needs
- Develop business cases for new products and significant product enhancements including identification of problem to solve, proposed solution, market sizing, sales projection, costs, etc
- Communicate product positioning and strategic value both internally and externally. Proactively engage customers, partners, and internal stakeholders on the product roadmap
- Develop, maintain, and direct implementation of product roadmap into specific releases. This includes prioritizing product features and determining what should be included in each release and timing of release
- Responsible for establishing minimum and retail pricing for product line by market segment and identifying new opportunities for pricing. Partner with the appropriate market to validate and manage pricing for the product
- Lead the product launch process to ensure the organization is ready to train, deploy, and support the product in the market
- Measure the actual results of the release/product against the business case revenue expectations. Provide recommendations for subsequent releases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or other related field. Master’s Degree preferred
- 8-10 years of total experience
- 4+ years product management, strategic product marketing, new business development and/or software systems marketing experience
- Proven experience interfacing with internal cross-functional teams
- Strong relationship building skills with external customers, including repair facilities, insurance carriers, auto manufactures, independent appraisers and 3rd party advisors
- Experience with Automotive Services Industry
- Understanding of strategic product/business planning process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Adept at delivering presentations
- Knowledge and understanding of OEM repair procedures
- Experience with vehicle diagnostics scanning and sensor collaboration
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!