Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the Product Management team help transform our business through ownership of product design, strategy & execution, and product development.
We are searching for top-level Management professionals to join us at FTD Companies. The Senior Product Manager will take a leading role in collaborating with Software development teams as the User Story Life Cycle expert within our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You Will Contribute by leading, collaborating, and drive our teams to meet deadlines as we elevate our iconic FTD brand. You will also help with;
- Own of the success and life cycle of how customers' contact information is managed with the outcome of protecting (and authenticating) our customers' privacy. You will set the product vision and drive towards improvement to your KPIs
- Work closely with technologists and data scientist in building cutting edge solutions to speed our decisions with real-time advanced modeling techniques
- Changing the way people think about building products and solving problems. Solve the right issues and hold on the wrong ones.
What we seek is a Senior Product Manager with the ability to set expectations on development timing, pricing, and navigate through ongoing roadmap reviews while working on a broad range of different projects. These are what we are looking for;
- Experience working with UX or CX teams
- Working knowledge of Digital Analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- 3-6 years of Digital or E-Commerce experience
What we offer is anopportunity to be a part of a team that thrives in the execution of strategies and user driven solutions. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of our Product Management team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Dimple Rao
Recruiter: Alex Kraus
Location: Chicago/Downers Grove