Senior Product Manager
- High Emotional Intelligence - You ask pertinent questions and actively listen to a person to understand both who they are and what problems they face. You show compassion to others and serve as a problem solver.
- Researcher - You're an expert in capturing accurate in-depth information about our customers’ problems and our market using various methods such as lean market validation. You collaborate with customers and internal decision makers to understand the connection between the problem and the business opportunity. You use this quality to inform your decisions and validate where to invest development resources.
- Strategic Thinking - You have a solid understanding of real customer problems through your research and use that to establish, prioritize, and communicate a clear 12-month vision for product goals and key initiatives. You make decisions based on identified customer problems, the ability to differentiate us or neutralize our competitors, and alignment to DialogTech’s vision and mission.
- Excellent Presenter - You are able to confidently articulate DialogTech’s mission of helping brands use consumer conversations effectively to groups and individuals, both internally and externally and at all levels of an organization, including the C-level.
- Data Savvy - You're in tune with how data flows between systems and where to leverage data science and machine learning. You think about the best way to use data to solve problems. You understand how to present data in a way that is useful and meaningful.
- Knowledge about Technology Development - You know how technology works, how the web works, and how the marketing stack works. You value interactive and incremental product development within a continuous build environment. You embrace MVPs as a way to get products in the hands of our customers quickly.
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.