Senior Product Manager, Same Day Delivery
We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns, all while we help them stay up on the latest trends.
For merchants, we’re driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we’re creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we’re here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Enterprise team is focused on increasing the value of ShopRunner to our retailers by launching new products and features to enhance their customer experience. We will discover innovative ways of utilizing our unique customer relationships and data to build experiences that exceed customer expectations for our retail partners. We will also look for opportunities to expand the value of ShopRunner with unique services beyond Free 2-day shipping for our partners and their customers. We are seeking an entrepreneurial product leader who is excited about bringing a Same Day Delivery program to life from the ground up.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage the launch of a new Same Day Delivery program with a select group of retail partners and then determine growth plan
- Create a plan to launch the alpha in select markets and expand into more markets with additional retail partners
- Understand our retailers’ systems and experience to support appropriate order routing and customer service for Same Day Delivery orders
- Define process improvements to optimize the program
- Increase adoption by working closely with the Partner Success team and directly with retailers as needed
- Work with product, engineering, experience design, marketing, analytics and partner success to develop, launch and enhance a Same Day Delivery program
- Identify opportunities to expand and improve the Same Day Delivery program with product enhancements to benefit our retailers and customers
- Optimize the customer experience by launching A/B tests
- Analyze product performance and adoption while taking action on areas of opportunity
- Present plans and progress to senior management
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of product management and/or logistics experience
- Experience working with omni-channel solutions and fulfillment systems in a retail environment
- Experience working in retail and/or a strong passion for the retail customer experience
- Proven track record of delivering complex features from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical skills: Able to understand business performance and make decisions based on the data
- Strong communication skills: Able to present new concepts and ideas to internal stakeholders and executives along with retail partners to promote and gain feedback on new features and products
- Entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action
- Operational mindset and the ability to organize complex data, and improve efficiency of the system
Note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.