Product Support Analyst - Third Shift
Product Support Analyst - Third Shift (11pm - 8am)
Are you ready to make a difference at a high-growth, global company, recognized as a “Visionary” in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce?
CloudCraze is experiencing tremendous success as the only B2B commerce platform native on Salesforce, supporting a growing list of major clients like Coca-Cola, GE and Adidas. This past year, we won the Salesforce Partner Innovation award and ChicagoInno named CloudCraze to its 2016 “50 on Fire” list in the B2B category.
The Product Support Analyst role is a vital customer facing role to support the running and implementation of CloudCraze, an enterprise-class SaaS solution native on Salesforce. Due to global customer needs, we are looking for a Product Support Analyst to join to support customers over the third shift schedule.
It has three primary functions: troubleshooting and triage of customer issues, communicating root cause and solutions with customers, coordinating resolution of customer issue with internal groups. This role requires an individual who enjoys troubleshooting and can explain difficult issues in a simple, easily communicable way. Regular emails, phone calls and teleconferences are a large portion of the position.
Respond to cases raised by CloudCraze customers which include answering questions about the product, directing them to self-service resources, troubleshoot customer application issues and isolate whether root cause is within core application or customer customization.
- Follow methodology for opening and logging tickets, responding to customers, and assessing follow up. Learn to differentiate enhancement requests, support services, and product bugs.
- Learn to identify dependencies with other third parties such as PayPal, Authorize.net, UPS or Federal Express.
- Resolve all cases or know where to escalate.
- Document clearly in case notes so that it can be understood by others not involved with case or by customer.
- Review customer accounts and interact with Customer Success to understand Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain Support Repository.
- Track support hours and capture usage to determine portion of billable time.
- Create reports to track results and trends to provide customer follow up with quarterly analytics.
- Seek opportunities to help grow the account. Shares knowledge with Customer Success team.
- Interact with Product Development team for resolution of escalated issues. Capture Success Stories.
- Evaluate service level issues and suggests enhancements to diagnose underlying system inefficiencies.
- Provide information to customers about new releases and enhancements as well as associated risks.
- Passionate about client satisfaction and high standard of excellence for yourself
- Interest and ability to troubleshoot and solve issues.
- Growth mindset and passion to learn new things.
- Sufficient technical ability to be immediately productive in case resolution.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate solutions both over the phone and in e-mail.
- Ability to become certified in Salesforce and learn the features and functionality of CloudCraze product.
- 1-3 years’ professional experience in consulting or software development.
- S. in Computer Science, Business field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant technical knowledge of hardware and operating systems, HTML and web development .
- Current knowledge of ERP, eCommerce, Customer Relationship Management (CRM, preferably Salesforce) environments.
- Prior knowledge and experience of ecommerce platforms.
- Previous experience using or administering Salesforce a plus.
- Salesforce Admin or Developer Certification
Why Work Here?
- Start-up feel with grown up benefits. Competitive pay, 401(k) with company matching contribution, Blue Cross and Blue Shield medical, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability. Chicago-based employees also have access to a free gym on site, equipped with lockers and showers.
- Transparency. No more wondering what's going on with the business and where its headed. Through quarterly "All Hands" and monthly "OurHour" meetings, we get together to discuss all things CloudCraze: recent client go-lives, new customer wins for the quarter, education on our partners or clients, financials and more, leaving plenty of time for Q&A with our CEO and executive team.
- Get involved and have fun. We all take an active part in making this a fun place to work in and outside of the office. Get involved and give back through philanthropic organizations we volunteer with, or internal groups focused on culture, team building, and employee recognition. Sports your thing? We are active in several intramural sports teams and were kickball champs in our latest league.
- Boat, bus or bike to work? We've got you covered with a FSA you can contribute pre-tax dollars, up to $255 per month, and use for transportation to work or parking fees. Bike year round, like some of our employees? We have an indoor bike storage facility and a lengthy bike rack right outside the office for keeping your wheels safe.
- No more trudging out in bad weather to find lunch. We have a Fooda Popup Monday – Friday, right in our lobby. And an organic fruit delivery to the office every week so there's plenty of healthy choices, literally at your fingertips.
- Casual dress. Cut your dry cleaning costs and pack your suits up. We have a casual dress code that matches our fun and focused culture.
If qualified, we will respond. No agencies or solicitations, please. At this time, CloudCraze is not sponsoring visas for employment authorization. Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.