Agentis is a Chicago-based data analytics and SaaS platform provider that empowers energy providers and their business customers to optimize energy consumption. Our SaaS customer engagement platform has been deployed to over 1.5 million businesses nationwide and growing. We combine our strengths of data visualization, data science, and software development to create compelling and powerful customer experience. At the intersection of Clean Tech and Information Technology, Agentis has an exciting and compelling mission with a very passionate and talented team leading the charge.
Interested in making a positive impact and creating great technology?
We're looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team.
As Product Owner you will play an important role in helping to develop a highly scalable SaaS application. You must be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you’ll help us create products that convey our company vision.
The Product Owner will:
- Communicate with stakeholders including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives
- Incorporate feature requests into a product roadmap
- Clean up and prioritize backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
- At least 2 years work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Familiarity with agile is a plus
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance.
- We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your position. To apply email resumes to: [email protected]
Agentis is an equal opportunity employer.
EEOC Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please.