Product Owner, Analytics
Job Description Summary
*This is an early career Product Owner role. 0-4 years of experience. Details are not a list of required experience, rather a description of what the individual will be participating in. We're looking for people with a desire to mix business and analytical abilities in helping guide the creation of best in class analytics products.*
The primary objective of a Product Owner is manage product lifecycle that results in high product adoption and growth, customer satisfaction, and aligns to the value and budget developed between the product owner(s), product manager(s) and sales.
- You also enjoy the challenge of turning data into business information that allow executives thru front line associates to make decisions, take actions, and create value for their customers, and improve internal efficiencies.Provide direction to a development team on what to build and internal stakeholders on the product success criteria.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment, collaborating and building consensus, and being a customer champion to lead the organization to deliver successful product implementations.
- The teams use lean product management techniques, scrum, the latest big data and analytics software and technology, and team with product management and sales on incubating new products.
- Technologies you could be using - SQL, Tableau, Micro-strategy, Python.
- Make trade-offs on the adoption rate, value and cost that yields the best business results.
- Define and collaborate with the development team on creating user stories for a sprint that creates customer value and uses scrum best practices such as completion and testing criteria for sprint stories.
- Team with a UX specialist to define the UX on prototypes thru production versions of an analytics product.
- Demo the product to internal stakeholders and customers to gain feedback, and decide on UX stories with the UX specialist.
- Identify and discuss business value propositions with customers in the property and/or casualty insurance industry to design analytics products that create high business value.
- Develop high level testing approaches and business user test acceptance criteria.
- User acceptance testing.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!