Product Operation Consultant
Job Description Summary
The Product Operation Consultant will work with the Insurance Services Group and contribute to strategic initiatives, product management, and education.
- Serve as an operational readiness liaison between ISG, Product Management & Training Delivery
- Manage, plan & organize ISG new hire program and act as trainer
- Develop and drive communication awareness around new products and feature updates
- Create live on-demand supplemental training to support ISG
- Develop & drive FCG/ISG continuing education plans to support product maintenance, knowledge retention and consistencies
- Develop and drive new industry related training tracks around basic body/mechanical parts & procedures
- Drive internal market research on enhanced or new products to understand market impacts and needs
- Perform numerous CCC software related training’s and Product demonstrations for both large and small groups with insurance clients
- Develop supplemental training materials (or obtain) & implement instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions etc….
- Develop and drive a process to monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness
- Evaluate new training materials to ensure they fit and benefit the needs of ISG
- 4 year degree
- 1-2 years of previous teaching experience required
- 1-2 years of Account management experience preferred
- Preferred Knowledge in the Insurance claims industry and automotive industry
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- 1-2 years of educational curriculum building experience
- 1-2 years training content development
Why Choose CCC
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs and Perkspot/employee discount program
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, and flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
CCC Information Services was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago.