Who we are.
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What You Will Do
As Product Manager, you are responsible for developing the business and product strategy, owning the business case and product roadmap, and driving action through the organization to get products to market.
You are passionate about creating products that make a difference for users and businesses alike. You have strong product instincts, excellent communication skills, are technically fluent and have a good understanding of common product design patterns. You enjoy working collaboratively across the organization to bring new features to market, manage them over time, and deliver business results while communicating and influencing effectively. You conduct research and analysis across our customers, industry, and competition to stay ahead of industry trends, product & technology developments, and customer demand. You are comfortable with ambiguity and moving forward with imperfect information. You excel at leading without authority, effectively aligning team members as well as stakeholders and executives around a shared set of objectives to progress the goal of shipping the right product to customers. You judge your success by the success of your team and the satisfaction of our customers.
What You Bring
- Experience with lean startup methodologies and agile development methodologies
- Experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, and outcome-driven product roadmaps
- Experience articulating and testing product hypotheses
- Demonstrated ability to define and track KPIs and other measurable success criteria
- Deep user empathy and strong user experience sensibilities
- Experience working across organizational boundaries, including strong relationship management skills and working with outside vendors
- Demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt your communication style for the audience
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision making in different contexts
- Interest in coaching others
- Ability to facilitate collaborative decision-making in a workshop context
- Ability to quickly understand a domain and identify the trends and opportunities in that space
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
- You resonate with the job description tone and style
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.