Truss simplifies the process of finding and leasing commercial space. Its web and mobile platforms enable businesses to go from search to lease with ease. Truss uses clever technology to improve the entire leasing process. Its AI-based chatbot, Vera, gathers and analyzes commercial space-seekers’ requirements and preferences to create a list of properties that will most likely match a user’s needs. In addition, Truss uses everyday language that users can understand, instead of industry terms that are more easily understood by CRE professionals. More information about Truss is available at www.truss.co.
Truss is seeking product management professional to handle the company’s current four product lines (Transaction/Brokerage, Data Analytics, Channel and Enterprise), working closely with the development and marketing teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Determine Truss’ customers’ needs and requirements (both internal and external customers) using an “evidence-based” decision making process and a deep understanding of the customer experience.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines.
- Appraising new product ideas based on market assessments.
- Achieve “buy-in” from key internal and external stakeholders.
- Assess market competition and compare to Truss’ product lines.
- Pricing analysis.
- Consume product analytics to make informed product recommendations.
- In conjunction with Development, share responsibility for product lines from concept, to design through implementation, ensuring product vision and market viability.
- Assisting in the development of product road maps and release schedules.
- Determine and document functional and operational requirements to be consumed by Development and Marketing (translate product strategy into detailed requirements).
- Communicate product road map, milestones, schedules, launch plans and product marketing (in conjunction with Marketing).
- Own product/feature launches.
- Understand and consider operational impact/costs of proposed functionality.
- Act as product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Current product management professional with at least 10 years of job experience.
- Experience with marketplace products, B-to-B and B-to-C environments.
- Start-up experience desired.
- BS/MS college degree required and professional training and certification desired.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to work independently.
- Ability to learn new technologies and evaluate solutions quickly.
- Strong analytical skills
- Detailed, process and results oriented.
- Very responsive and available to employee and executive requests/requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Attractive compensation + bonus plan and group benefits (which include health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k) and an expense account).