Product Managers at Seismic drive product vision and are responsible for the success of the product through all phases of the development process. Starting with initial concept through production deployment and maintenance the Product Manager ensures new features and capabilities are easy to use and solve the business problem in the right way. To be successful in this role you will be required to understand the Seismic product in great detail, the Sales Enablement space, as well as have a deep understanding of the challenges Seismic's customer face.
This Product Management role will serve over our presence on both Web and Mobile, ensuring a feature rich and user-centric approach to solving complex problems that our enterprise users face with regard to managing large amounts of content.
- Strategic thinker, analytical, detail and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Passionate about solving problems for customers and have the ability to define compelling products that address those needs.
- Understand modern SaaS technologies and platforms. You can have credible conversations with engineers about technical design tradeoffs including platforms, frameworks, scalability and performance.
- You have demonstrated that you can work across multiple teams including engineering, marketing, sales and services to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- Are productive. You know how to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time and deliver results consistently.
- Bachelor's degree, CS degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 5+ years Product Management experience within an enterprise SaaS organization