Here's a look at your typical day
- Start the morning with the team standup
- Collaborate with a UX, design, data, and engineering to create stories in Jira for the next sprint
- Help test a new release before it’s sent to QA for final sign off
- Meet with CX to discuss an issue that’s snagged customers after a recent release
- Walk two blocks to H-Mart to grab a sushi burrito with the team (these things are seriously good)
- Evaluate results of an A/B test in Looker to determine next steps and report out to the team
- Jump on a call with a product leader from one of our big partners and compare notes on the next release of voice features.
- Review the results of a recent user testing session
- Join on a Zoom call with folks from our business development, market development, marketing, and operations team to coordinate launch with a new strategic partner
Here’s what we’re looking for in you
- This isn’t your first rodeo - you’ve built great products and will be excited to walk through them with the hiring team in the interview process.
- You believe in ownership and accountability.
- You can think big, but also nail the details.
- You do what it takes to make the product and team successful.
- You value user research and data alike.
- You have an understanding of the User-Centered Design (UCD) process.
- You're all about the user experience. You have an eye for good product design and take pride in optimizing your product to maximize conversion.
- You are technical enough to ask engineers questions about architecture and product decisions alike. Coding experience is a bonus.
- You pull your own numbers and dig deep into your product’s KPIs to track progress and make decisions quickly.
- You’re comfortable with SEO and working with marketing to develop strategies on how to best land and acquire customers.
- You have an opinion - you consume new products voraciously and dig in to figure out what makes them good and you defend your opinion.
- You communicate effectively.
- You know how to influence decision making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts.
Our Culture The ParkWhiz team consists of smart, innovative thinkers with a variety of backgrounds and talents. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.