At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, drug and device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
What you will be doing:
At Lumere, we’re constantly evolving our software solutions to meet the needs of our customers. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing one of our core products end-to-end.
You will uncover customer problems to help define the product strategy, test new ideas with customers, prioritize and articulate the next set of features, and measure software usability and engagement levels. The Product Manager will work with a cross-disciplinary team including peers from engineering, sales & marketing, client support and the operations teams to iteratively make product improvements a reality.
This position will focus on Variation Management, a product that reduces clinical variation in medical device use across hospital systems.
The successful candidate is simultaneously strategic and detail-oriented, with a strong presence in front of customers and senior management. They also share a passion for building and delivering a market-leading, web-based solution used to transform healthcare.
- Serve as the Product Manager for Variation Management, a Lumere product that combines EHR and financial data to tackle variation and unnecessary costs in utilization of medical devices
- Set standards for Lumere’s analysis of clinical data
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and users through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Monitor our software usability and engagement metrics to understand user behavior and opportunities for improvement
- Understand Lumere’s business strategy and operational constraints to ensure product improvements meet company objectives
- Understand the market landscape including competition, technology, and how our product fits within the broader ecosystem
- Gather and prioritize requirements and translating them into concise user stories; working with the engineering team to make product concepts a reality
- Mobilize our organization cross-functionally to ensure product-specific business objectives are met
- 3-5 years experience in product management or product development or equivalent experience iteratively solving problems for customers; Experience in SaaS within healthcare preferred
- Experience managing an analytical product
- Basic knowledge of computer programming and business. MS degree in Computer science, engineering, or business preferred
- Experience successfully defining and managing products throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Strong technical acumen to determine feasibility related to requirements, architecture, and system functionality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong prioritization skills
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Growth-company DNA – thrives in a fast-paced environment and shares an excitement to lead change!
- Experience working with EHR data
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of medical devices, and hospital supply chain is a plus