Product Manager, Financial Planning
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As Product Manager, you will be part of a team that is charged with increasing the value of existing products to delivering new products for our market. You will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on market feedback. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with product development to define product requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, regularly working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Work with development and UX teams to refine requirements and build defined features
- Maintain the backlog and attend agile ceremonies for multiple scrum teams
- Collaborate with the product management team to align the roadmap with the company and product strategy
- Communicate product vision to key stakeholders within the organization
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
Your accomplishments include:
- A Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or another related field
- 3+ years of product management or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of healthcare technology experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, finance or another related field preferred
- Fluent in Agile and Scrum software development methodologies
- Advanced written and verbal communication with the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and listening skills, with ability to think quickly and deliver consultative response
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to make real-time autonomous decisions when conditions change, based on understanding of the user context, business objectives, and client needs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.