Product Manager - Core Product Features
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years of experience as a product manager working with web or API based products.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to leverage and build relationships across the organization to solve complex problems.
- Experience in translating and communicating technical requirements to key stakeholders.
- Experience working with both business stakeholders and implementation teams to execute on critical business priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
What we'd Love to See:
- Experience with Agile methodology such as SAFe.
- Experience in developing business cases and features that the implementation team can execute.
- Ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
Impact You'll Make:
- First 90 days with the guidance of the other Product Managers become familiar with our products and processes. You are expected to understand the features in your team’s backlog and provide the guidance the team needs to execute on these features. And also you will be fully integrated in our SAFe process, this includes writing Features that include benefit hypotheses, outcome hypotheses, and acceptance criteria.
- Beyond 90 days, you are expected is to continue deepening your understanding of our products, and to execute on all of the responsibilities of a SAFe product manager. You will be responsible for the product health of some of our key product foundation features that are utilized by millions of our customers. Your responsibilities will include understanding and interpreting asks from the business stakeholders and translating that into features that the agile teams can execute on.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.