Product Manager, B2B Sales Strategy
What you do at Avant
- Manage roadmap for products from concept to implementation. This includes market research of new products driven by Avant’s leadership team, as well as, products identified through partner feedback.
- Work closely with Business Development, Customer Success, Design, Engineering and other internal and external stakeholders to deliver new product features.
- Build and maintain product offering catalog of new and existing B2B product offerings to ensure scalable delivery of product features.
- Translate product ideas into wireframes, clear requirement documents and sales decks for potential clients.
- Identify and research potential new vendors and products to leverage.
- Compile market, industry, and competitive analysis for evaluation of new product offering.
- Drive product features through analysis- Data, Data, and more Data.
- Develop and monitor KPIs and OKRs for our new products.
- Perform margin and pricing analysis for new and existing product offerings.
- Create detailed user manuals, training, and internal technical documentation.
- Communicate product strategy, value proposition, and required resources to internal leadership team.
- Monitor and refine your product(s) based on internal and external feedback.
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Accounting etc.
- Highly analytical and organized, detail oriented, knack for problem solving, and strong project management skills.
- 3+years in product management, investment banking, consulting or other analytical role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Jira,Github and other Agile software management tools
- Programming experience or familiarity with SQL, R, Python and Ruby a plus
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.