Who we are.
Label Insight is quickly growing, venture-backed startup founded with the mission of helping consumers understand what’s in the products they use and consume. Today, our world class SaaS data platform is transforming the way brands and retailers interact with and share product data in order to bring product transparency to the consumer.
Label Insight's employees share a common set of values that make us unique.
We are innovative problem solvers. We believe in transparency, both in our product and in our work. We have curious minds and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We value scientific inquiry. We aren’t afraid to take risks, and fail fast to learn fast and improve fast. We embrace uniqueness. We are lifelong learners.
You must be comfortable taking ownership of projects and processes, and be able to work closely with business owners to drive projects from conception to completion. You should have a deep understanding of mobile and web UX design and development. You should be able to work with a cross-functional team including clients, developers, development management, UX designers, data scientists, client success directors, implementation engineers, marketing and sales to bring ideas to fruition. You will be involved in all phases of the software lifecycle to ensure that launched products/features are tested to be high quality, desired by clients, desired by end users and that they drive Key Performance Indicators in the right direction.
- An energetic, experienced individual, lover of challenges, with a DNA of data analysis and a continual quest for product, service and process improvement
- “Real world” experience designing, deploying reporting solutions for a SaaS platform where user interactions and comparative analysis drive the metrics
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven track record of working within a project developing lifecycle including:
- Driving requirements
- Prototyping solutions
- Assisting Development and QA
- Creating deployment strategies and plans
- Strong knowledge and experience with:
- Graphical reporting tools that enable users to select and filter reporting content
- Data table relationships and how data can be extracted for reporting
- Be open and flexible to jump in where help is needed
- Own all aspects of Product Management for a line of products
- Continuously ideate internally at Label Insight to drive innovation
- Work directly with development to create the right product in the right time frame
- Work directly with UX and Design to understand and meet end user needs
- Collaborate with your cross functional development team to bring ideas to market
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Sales on bringing products and features to market
- Collaborate closely with the Client Success team to ensure that products are ready to go to market
- Continuously interview clients to solicit ideas in your areas of responsibility
- Continuously research the competition and market to understand the state of the art in your areas of responsibility
- Define and own Key Performance Indicators in your areas of responsibility
- 4+ years experience in web application product management
- Experience presenting to external clients or large groups
- Experience in designing user tests to prototype functionality before development starts
- Experience in creating pilot programs to test functionality with live clients in limited release
- Experience in releasing functionality to an entire client base
- Strong design aesthetic
- Focus on designing for the user
- Understand what our clients value
- Experience in A/B testing and/or user testing
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS structures and limitations
- Familiarity in designing across multiple screen sizes and devices
- Understanding of agile development
- Team mentality to do what’s best for the product