Product Director - Media & Digital
STATS is looking for a proven Product Director to join the team in our Chicago headquarters. In this senior leadership role, you'll be responsible for the market success of your product suite. As the market expert, you'll identify business opportunities and synthesize them into a product vision and comprehensive product portfolio. You'll then lead your team of product managers, owners, and/or analysts to outline product specifications and direct development efforts to ensure successful delivery. You'll have a wide impact across the organization, working with our Engineering, Sales, Production, and Marketing teams to develop and execute on your vision. You'll report directly to our VP of Product.
This role will focus specifically on STATS' product suite targeting the Media and Technology market. Knowledge of this market is a plus, but expertise and demonstrated success in leading Product organizations is a requirement. You must be highly motivated to leverage your knowledge and skills to accelerate the profitable growth of STATS.
What You'll Do:
- Own the P&L of your product portfolio and take accountability for market success
- Define, monitor, and react to product suite KPIs
- Synthesize market opportunities, customer feedback, and internal capabilities to develop a coherent product vision for your suite of products that integrates into STATS' overall product portfolio
- Develop go-to-market plans and drive execution
- Develop product rationalization, migration, and sunset strategy
- Collaborate across the organization to increase revenue and drive profitable growth
- Unearth and take action on trends shaping the overall business, customer needs, and competitive offerings to develop ways to improve positioning of STATS' business
- Clarify and drive short-term project priorities and commitments, as well as establish and maintain clear chains of product management and accountability
- Effectively communicate strategies and plans to various stakeholders, including customers, senior leadership, and other departments within the organization
- Manage, coach, and mentor your Product Team employees
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; MBA or graduate degree preferred
- 7+ years of Product Management experience
- Proven success leading Product teams and strategy
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence others
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills whether working with internal or external stakeholders
- Experience soliciting critical feedback such as product direction, customer usage, and/or customer behavior and using that to improve offerings
- Bias to action and discipline in establishing and improving process
- Experience with product management frameworks (Pragmatic Marketing, 280 Group, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- B2B experience in the media and technology market is preferred
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.