Principal Product Manager
Principal Product Manager
What will you be working on?
The Principal Product Manager for “Platforms” of will be responsible for driving the direction and strategy of iManage Work & Share platforms in the cloud and on-premise. This role will responsible for gathering and combining feedback from customers, partners, cloud operations and support to create a vision and lead execution of services or tools provided by the SaaS (Software as a Service) platform in multiple regions across the globe. This role will also be responsible for the strategy for the iManage Store which will enable iManage resellers and partners to manage their application add-on products and customizations in the iMangae Cloud. The candidate must be adept at communicating vision, strategy, and innovative solution approaches with sales, marketing, support, customers and partners.
- Gather and analyze ongoing feedback from product managers, sales, marketing, development and the market to drive near-term and long-term product direction and priorities
- Develop requirements documents and use cases for service features and drive development towards creating high SLA services with supportability in mind
- Manage the continuous integration of features into the platform roadmap & monitor the status of development projects for delivery in the cloud
- Communicate proactively and effectively with key internal stakeholders managing scope and expectations throughout the product release cycle.
- Present on-demand about product strategy, roadmap, and existing features to internal and external audiences, including executive briefings, trade shows, and sales meetings
- Adapt the product strategy to larger company direction changes and disruptive events
- Monitor competitors and develop compelling differentiation within the products and services offerings
- Lead a diverse, cross-functional group to deliver products which delight customers
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field is desired
- Experience with content centric applications like document management, eDiscovery, email apps, etc.
- Engineering lead or chief architect background prior to product management experience is desired
- At least 5 years of experience as a product manager with a B2B or B2C SaaS offering
- At least 5 years of B2B or B2C SaaS experience with large scale deployments
- Proven record of building an app store model to create a channel friendly experience
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate and work effectively across cross-functional teams working under various managers with competing priorities
- Ability to communicate and form relationships with key customers and prospects
- Firm understanding of key technologies including but not limited to, SAML, Oauth, OpenID, Micro Services, RESTful APIs, SQL, NOSQL & search technologies.
- Hands on with scripting REST APIs in a language of choice e.g. Python, C#, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate a product vision and messages
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Analytic skills including the ability to conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to carry projects from start to completion
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Ability to evaluate and work with APIs to determine ideal solutions for the platform
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com