Member Service & Product Specialist
Eved was founded in 2010 by technology entrepreneur, Talia Mashiach, with the aspirations of creating a platform that automates the buying and selling for events. She saw a problem with a $770 billion industry muddled with manual, outdated processes that were hindering the most powerful asset to a company: human connections. Today, Eved is still growing with more than $300 million in event commerce running through it and continues to strive to bridge the gap between a company’s procurement, event planners, finance and suppliers to improve event quality. As a tech-startup company, we offer a close-knit working environment that fosters collaboration while stresses independence in the workplace. Talia’s passion for Eved and its potential to automate an entire industry is contagious as the entire staff is committed to making sure everyday the event industry takes a step in the right direction. We not only offer a product that will improve event quality but we are providing a new culture of change, technology and efficiency. With Eved specifically, you will be able to work with Fortune 100 companies, network, have the opportunity to acquire equity and most importantly advance your career.
The Member Service and Product Specialist is the main resource for providing support and customer service to Eved’s growing client community. This individual will possess the knowledge base that covers the entire capabilities of Eved’s technology solution, and is a product expert and internal go-to person for functionality questions. This person understands and is able to convey the benefits of Eved to our members and utilizes these skills on a daily basis, especially during the product implementation process. The MSPS spends a significant time demonstrating Eved and its products to prospects and performing training to members, as well as staffing the help desk on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing excellent client service in regards to answering all ‘how-to’ questions within each solution, product and feature in the Eved platform.
- Proactively offering technical assistance to our members and responding to help desk inquiries within our 24-hour follow-up timeframe.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of key functionality on Eved in order to conduct live training sessions for current members.
- Manage Salesforce internal support tool and provide reporting as requested on help desk inquiries.
- Testing new product release functionality to expand knowledge base on upcoming features and providing feedback to the development team to update accordingly.
- Helping to prioritize feedback from our members and internal team in order to assist the development team with delegating resources for projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skill Set Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Work from 4:00am to 12:30pm CST
- Fluent in either German or French
- Ability to problem solve and find creative solutions and ideas
- Technology savvy and adaptable to frequent functionality updates
- Project management skills
- The ability to wear multiple hats and multi task
- A friendly attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Work independently
- Build successful relationships and network
- Be an excellent team player
- Work in a fast paced environment with at times, minimal structure
- Event experience a plus
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.